Sum of all assets size.
Sum of all CSS assets that are loaded initially(eg: vendor.css, app.css).
Total number of modules bundled by webpack.
Total number of chunks generated by webpack.
Total number of assets outputted by webpack.
Total number of packages bundled by webpack.
Total number of packages that are duplicated.
List of files outputted by webpack
- some files might be ignored if
excludeAssetsis set in the stats config
- source map files(
.map) are ignored
- the asset size is the file disk size
List of modules bundled by webpack
- modules might be missing if
excludeModulesis set in the stats config
- modules that don't belong to any chunk are ignored
- the module size is the source code length after transformations(eg:
babel-loader), but before any production optimization
List of packages bundled
The package list is extracted from the
List of duplicated packages and the packages that are requiring them.